ASAC meets our clients' needs in the construction industry for specifications, project manuals, and construction forensics.
Our client list encompasses architectural firms in 13 states, engineers, developers, Fortune 50 construction firms, Fortune 100 building management firms, Fortune 500 building product manufacturers, utility companies, and a Fortune 50 International company.
We have completed more than 1900 projects totaling in excess of fifteen billion construction dollars in 24 states, Canada, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, and Central and South America.
We offer extensive expertise in diverse construction areas, including
Additionally, several of the construction areas above required strict and definitive requirements to meet LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Registered and Certified accreditation.
- Country clubs - with and without food service
- Educational facilities and support facilities - primary, secondary, and college
- Hotels/motels; national names
- Rehabilitation, restoration, and historic restoration
- Medical facilities - includes hospital/hospital additions, and medical office structures
- Detention facilities - county and state
- Community park facilities
- Religious structures and related ancillary facilities - most religions
- County administration and court structures
- Live/work structures with and without parking
- Low, mid-rise, and high rise multi-family and condominiums
- Office buildings - speculative and specific use
- Retail centers - stand alone, strip, and mall
- Collegiate sports centers
Our experienced construction document team is prepared to respond to your specific needs promptly and economically.
Cavity wall construction Masonry Construction, November 2005
A historical journey of the building design concept's application in the commercial market from the 1930s to today.
Checkup on cavity walls The Construction Specifier, November 2005
IBC codes for seismic and wind loads
Copyright 2006-10 ASAC Consultants, Inc.